Sunday, May 28, 2006

Knitters Tea Swap

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I had signed up for the Knitters Tea Swap.
After a bit of cryptic "anonymous" correspondence, my package arrived on Friday. It turns out that my swapper was our hostess -- Suzie! This is what she sent me: A tin of Tao, a cush of Cascade, a bite of biscotti, a chunk of chocolate and a beautiful card. Please note what a careful gifter our hostess is ... everything matches in colour -- greys and brown -- absolutely lovely! Thanks so much, Suzie! My mind is already dreaming of what I can do with the lovely yarn, the tea has been brewed and is sitting beside me, biscotti at its side, and the chocolate ... or, what's left of it ... has been carefully put away for another day. Suzie, you done good -- if you decide to have a Round Two, count me in!

6 people had something to say:

HPNY KNITS said...

looks like fun. I adore tea in many styles and tastes, but found out about this swap too late. I hope they do it again.

Anonymous said...

I've read of this swap on a few blogs, and everyone seems to have gotten lovely things. I've really enjoyed looking at all the beautiful socks you've knit, and I'm definitely going to knit a pair of basketcase. Thanks for the great pattern!

Anonymous said...

did you see January One???? your hombre is a finalist!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
How nice with a tea-swap! I like your "denmark´s", sometimes the sock just look better somewhere other than in the original patternbook :o)

Unknown said...

Hey nice score for you! You did luck out getting the organizer; the tea looks great. I love the yarn - I can't wait to see what you conjure up with it!

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

There was a knitter's tea swap? That I missed? Drat!