Yes, I am a swap-a-holic.
Knitter's Virtual Vacation Swap Questionnaire
1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
Massachusetts. Because I want to go to Boston. Lotsa history and lotsa yarn stores. Sounds perfect to me.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
Australia, because there's sunshine and beaches. And wool No, New Zealand, because there's green galore and interesting landscapes. And wool. No, Spain. I dunno why, but I've always wanted to go to Spain. Is there wool in Spain?
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
Yes, I've driven across Canada.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
According to my dictionary, "exotic" can be defined thusly: of, pertaining to, or involving stripteasing: the exotic clubs where strippers are featured. I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
It was a thwarted attempt to drive the Pacific Coast Highway from Vancouver to San Fransisco. I ended up spending too much time in Seattle and had to turn around and come back. Even though the ultimate goal was not achieved, it was such a relaxed and go-with-the-flow type of trip that I didn't mind one bit. But I'd still like to drive the Pacific Coast Highway some day.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
Frequently. Since my early 20s, I've always lived away from family, so when they come to visit, I get to do the things that I wouldn't necessarily do as a local. It's fun!
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?
Museums, yes. Beaches, yes. Bungee jumping, no.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn?
Something about sock yarn just makes my heart go pitter-patter.
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?
Something about fun fur just makes my stomach churn.
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet?
Mostly socks. I have a limited attention span, so I don't have a good history with larger items.
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?
I used to do cross-stitch but haven't for quite some time. I don't really have time to get into much else.
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
Favourite: bluegreenbrowngrey. Least favourite: yellow.
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
Desparately needs to know? I hope not.