Sunday, June 08, 2008

Kaleidoscope # 2

I didn't think I'd gotten into a colour rut ...


... but it seems I'd forgotten ...

... what a perfectly glorious colour ...


... purple can be.


Silk Garden No. 232

31 people had something to say:

Marcia said...

Those certainly ARE gorgeous colors!

Lacefreak said...

A visual feast!

fleegle said...

Wow! Scrumptious!

Teyani said...

oh my - scrumptious!
Must go get me some purple now :-)

HPNY KNITS said...

its lovely, and a wonderful way to use SG.

Åsa said...

Oh, so beautiful! I love those colors.

Opal said...

And here I forgot to grab my drool cloth before I clicked on over here. Now I've got quite the mess to clean up. :-)

Nana Sadie said...

That's certainly why it's MY favorite, Dave!
Just gorgeous...
(((hugs)))

turtlegirl76 said...

And here I thought you were going to say how NORO was such a beautiful color. Surely it's a color of it's own, eh? Red, Orange, Yellow,Green, Noro, Indigo, Violet...

Nano said...

That's just gorgeous! I love purple.

Jennifer said...

Oh, I just love purple. Gorgeous!

lexa said...

That is simply gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow....too pretty:)
ANg

knititch said...

isn't it great. i knitted a bsj in this colourway and it was immediately baptised the jimi jacket after jimi hendrix. this is truly a psychedelic colourway int he best sense of the word.

Knit Picking said...

I totally agree. Purple rocks! I just love it.

yvette said...

Yum, purple, my favourite :0)

Anonymous said...

Purple IS a really great colour. And Noro really does it right, too.

Alwen said...

Could you hear my wolf whistle from here?

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is stunning. As good as blue any day.

Kay-From the Back Yard said...

Simply captivating, Dave!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Love the colours! Purple is my fav.

Taxastrikkeren said...

The colors are beautifull - but - WHAT IS IT ! ! ! ! !

Gitte from Denmark

Elizabeth Delisi said...

Ooh, purple. What an absolutely wonderful rut to be in!

Liz

Marjorie said...

I could look at those colors all day. You're making it tough for me to ignore scarves for the moment (and focus on my goals of finishing sweater WIPs and getting ready for a summer of shawls and socks). I now want to unearth the bits of Silk Garden left from a sweater and make one of those.

Anonymous said...

Stunning!

Carrie said...

Oh, yeah. That's beautiful.

Robin said...

~ dreamy ~

Emily Cole said...

Wow, that's gorgeous!

Jennie said...

Definitely great colors!

Frieda said...

Simply gorgeous !

Anonymous said...

WOW Dave - you have completely changed your sock knitting style while I was gone - look at all these cabled and patterned socks - they are gorgeous!