Friday, July 28, 2006

Beauty is in the ......

Thank you, everyone, for your support for my ugly socks. You came up with some very creative suggestions -- everything from overdying them to using them to find my way out of a darkened theatre. You have convinced me that they are, indeed ... ummm .... useful.

They have grown on me a little, and they do feel wonderful. I guess they aren't all that bad, when properly accessorized ....


11 people had something to say:

sheep#100 said...

Nice pair of hiking boots would work, too! (My favorite footwear)

Anonymous said...

hahaha! kinda like not judging a paint color til the furniture is in the room . . .

Anonymous said...

ps: do you REALLY use 4 hanks of yarn for your sox? WOW! and i though my david had big feet.

CelticCastOn said...

awww don't hide them I really like them!

Nora said...

Hehehe... I'm concealing mine under BOOTS! High boots. KNEEhigh boots!

HPNY KNITS said...

go socks go!!

Anonymous said...

That is too damned funny ;o)

lexa said...

Your socks aren't too bad. Wanna see bright take a look at my Hederas! The 80s will never die as long as they're around!

Catherine Kerth said...

i love your socks! i think they look great.. not a bit ugly :)

Anonymous said...

Saying your socks are ugly is like saying one of your children is ugly.. you did make/create them. Soooo they are all yours.. Personally I feel they are, well, striped! Colors are decent. And at least they aren't NEON! If they were neon I would say put them up for adoption.
I enjoyed the walk. Thanks :)
Kells

Anonymous said...

PS I think next week you need to teach them to drive.
K