Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I've been PIFed

You may have heard about Mama-E's latest big adventure -- Pay It Forward.


A very kind and generous person who lives here --



-- took this wonderful idea to heart and started her own Pay It Forward, and I am the lucky recipient. Thank you so much, Abigail, for your very thoughtful gift!


She sent me candies -- yumm, half gone already; some lemon ginger cookies, which I am looking forward to having with some tea once it cools off enough for tea; a very cool cap; some catnip for Tidget !! -- and beautiful stripey blue Regia!


I think I see some more toe-ups in my future :-)

I am already working on my Pay It Forward to someone I appreciate for their thoughtful blog, their beautiful knitting and their willingness to share -- all qualities that I admire greatly. I am also working on starting another Pay It Forward, because it's a * Very Nice Idea * to let someone know that you appreciate them, and it would be totally cool to completely smother Mama-E's map with people who have been PIFed.

In the Other News department, I would like to thank everyone who voted for my silly little effort in the Amazing Lace. Thanks to you, I WON!!

12 people had something to say:

Ramona said...

I love the Pay It Forward idea. Congratulations on the win!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your win!

aija said...

You deserved the win, I still think it was hilarious :)

kathy b said...

Paul

I am thrilled for your winning LACE. Did you read my good friend PUmpkinNItter Pat's entries. They were wonderful as well.

Payson....I don't understand It sounds like an Italian thing we hear in Chicago ...Pie-zon.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning :o)

sheep#100 said...

Awesome PIF there, Dave.
Lemon ginger cookies sound yummy and I'm sure Tidget is already sampling the catnip!

Lene said...

Congratulations!

CelticCastOn said...

YAY!! I knew you'd win :)
What a great PIF package you got!
Love the regia!

Sonya said...

Congrats on your win! Very deserving.

Jason said...

Congratulations Dave! I knew you would be the one! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your win!

Nora said...

YEEEEEEEE-HAAAA!!! You won! Congratulations! (Sorry - got carried away).
PS I see MORE STRIPES in the horizon...